Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Deeks Perspective

Damn if they didn't say this was hash dog unfriendly. F%%k you hares who post that. Everyhash is dog friendly. WOOF WOOF

It is a dogs life.  Damn if on almost given week I have to go to the hash with My Master "Crack Up" and run with  these half minded hashers. I can find true trail faster than those hasher's can. I can also remember better than most hashers, so thats why Big asked me to write the hash trash this week. I am a big black lab with a collective mind smarter than all of the hash. So I admit I did type this hash trash. I stole Crack Up's laptop. My  Big Black paws barely work on modern keyboards. Still, some of this is true. At least the mudpuddle at the end. Roof Roof Roof.

My sensitive nose picked up the scent of beer on Rubik's Pube and that Banana guy. They had to be 3 to 4 beers in at the start. I led my owner over to a glistening tunnel by that big mall thing. Whatever humans use those mall things for is beyond me. The tunnel smelled like piss and wino farts. Then this human guy named Flaming Fart ran where the trail went but ignored the obvious flour marks as the pack aimlessly roamed around. BARK BARK BARK

Hell some artsy fartsy poodle whom seems far smarter than me led everybody to a check on the railroad tracks. I hate running on the tracks as those stones get stuck in my pawpads. I led a group of half minds to the beer check as the hot poodle and a crazy husky ran slobering down the train tracks. YAP YAP YAP

Human hashers are wierd as they just stand around and drink out of red white and blue dog dishes.  Some new bimbo (I call them bitches) named F**k Ewe Dad joined the group. She smelled sweet like the rest of the hashers I smell every week.  What an intersting hash name. Some where along the line we lost one of the humans. If Self Service had a snoot like mine she would have found trail just fine. At least they should keep her on a leash. HOWL

Those humans they call hashers then drank more beer from red, white and blue dog bowls. This hash smelled good and it tasted good and there was a killer mud puddle at the end. It sure looked like those half minded humans had fun also.

WOOF
On On
Deek

No comments: